for use with RCPennantSubmitter.
Fixtures can be copied from RCPennantSubmitter into the spreadsheet allowing drop down menus to select the fixture match and players for score entry for that match. The match data can then be copied from the spreadsheet in the format required for pasting into RCPennantSubmitter.
This allows results managers to distribute spreadsheets to scorers who enter the scores and send the spreadsheets back to the results manager for use in RCPennantSubmitter.
- Each spreadsheet has its own inbuilt Instructions sheet with details for both Scorers and for RCPennantSubmitter users.
- Three copy and paste actions are needed from RCPennantSubmitter to the spreadsheet: the fixture, the teams with players for the grade and the players list.
- In the spreadsheet, drop down menus (blue shaded cells) are used to choose the fixture match, the home and away team player order and the doubles players.
- In the spreadsheet, the scores are entered.
- To transfer the match data to RCPennantSubmitter, the blue region on the RatingsCentral sheet has to be copied first.
Having selected the matching grade and round and fixture match, use Paste to paste the scores into RCPennantSubmitter: Pennant: MatchScores.
|Scoresheet||Players on each team